MERLOT/Physics Learning Materials
Learning Material Organization:
Materials in MERLOT/Physics are cataloged by:
- A Short Description
- Type of Resource
- Audience Grade Level(s)
- Author's Information
- Technical Information
- Additional Information (Peer Reviews, Comments, Assignments)
All of this information, provided by the submitter, can be used to find resources to meet specific needs.
Materials in MERLOT/Physics can be found by Search and Browse:
MERLOT has two search interfaces:
- Simple Search - The text box at the top-right of every page is used to search for words in the Title, Description, Author, and Subject.
- Advanced Search - Advanced Search can be used to search for information specific to any of the catalog fields. These searches can also be limited to materials recently submitted or updated.
The Browse interface organizes learning materials by subject classification. Subject categories are displayed with their number of items.
- Clicking on a subject will display the materials in that category.
- Sub-categories for the displayed subject are shown in the box in the upper left of the page.
- A description of each item and other information is shown. Clicking on the title of the material brings up more information.
The MERLOT/Physics Peer Review process is an important indication of quality of learning materials.
Click here to learn more about the MERLOT/Physics Peer Review process.